2012-02-22

[NEWS] Lee Hyo Ri hosts a new music show You And I

On February 5, Lee Hyo Ri, Korea’s popular singer exuding sexy appeal, posted a comment on her Twitter page: “Tomorrow I’ll stand on stage for the first time in two years as an emcee for a music show called You And I. I’m now really excited about meeting you again.”

Tonight I’ll go to bed after finishing a box of permissions – the same pronunciation as a Korean word referring to witty senses of humor. Wish me a lucky tomorrow!” she added.

Lee was selected as a co-host for a TV music show, You And I, with singer songwriter Jung Jae Hyung. The first episode of You And I features actor IU, Lucid Fall and UV, scheduled to air on February 26.

People who saw the comment left responses: “You should always remember that we’re here for you.” “I hope the box of permissions to be helpful.” “I cannot wait to see you standing on the stage.”

Source: Korea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire