2011-10-14

[NEWS] Lee Hyo Ri left for Seattle to meet Jane Goodall

Lee Hyori went to Seattle for a photoshoot.

Lee Hyori said on her Twitter, ”Guys, I’m leaving for Seattle. I got the chance to interview Jane Goodall famous for Mother of the Earth and Animals.

I’m very thankful for this opportunity to meet the person I admire. It’s two nights and three days schedule but I will learn more.”

The interview will be done with a photo shoot. Lee Hyori left Seoul at 6.15 p.m. and will come back on 14th.

Jane Goodall who established the Jane Goodall Institute in 1977 is a British zoologist and environmentalist. She received the Benjamin Franklin Medal in 2002, Life Time Achievement Award, the International Fund for Animal Welfare in 2004 and more.

Source : Korea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire