2011-10-08

[NEWS] Eum Jung Hwa supports Lee Hyo Ri “You are the best!”

Singer Eum Jung Hwa encouraged and supported Lee Hyo Ri.

On the 7th, Eum tweeted, “I am so proud of you. It’s so hard to put your thought into action, but you are determined and steadfast in what you believe. You are so beautiful Lee Hyo Ri!”

This comment was written to encourage Lee, who is embroiled in controversy because she said, “Let’s not wear fur coats.”

On the 6th, Lee tweeted, “As the weather gets cold, the department stores are full of fur coats. I once thought that they are stylish and chic, but I realized that it’s warmer to hug the animals, not wear them.”

She continued, “Don’t buy an expensive fur coat, but rather buy a cheap warm cloth and let’s go do some volunteer work with me. How about helping the abandoned animals, and drink soju with me afterwards?

However, Lee was criticized for wearing fur skirt, and fur outfits in the past.

Source: Korea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire