2012-03-04

[NEWS] Lee Hyori with allergies and now sick with cold & flu

Singer Lee Hyori has been suffering with an allergic rash and now has ended up with the cold and flu.

Lee Hyori tweeted on February 26th, “Aigo Finally I ended up sick with the cold and flu. Soon Shim thinks it’s strange that the usually loud mom is just lying down”, along with a picture.

Lee Hyori is seen in the picture wearing a mask resting on her bed.

Lee Hyori had recently revealed a picture of an allergic rash on her arm. Lee Hyori had tweeted on February 25th, “Long hours of filming on the dusty set. Now my body is not able to adapt and is getting mad. What do I do from now on with my body that became sensitive after eating a vegetarian diet.”

Lee Hyori has taken the role of the MC together with Jung Jae Hyung for SBS music program ‘You and I’.

Source: Kpopfever

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire