2012-01-22

[NEWS] Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa exchange playful banter on ‘Happy Together 3′

Singer Uhm Jung Hwa guested on the January 19th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Happy Together 3‘, where she shared a phone conversation with Lee Hyori.

During the call, Hyori remarked, “Uhm Jung Hwa is so easy [to get along with]. She’s the one female sunbae I know who’s a pushover.”

Uhm Jung Hwa replied, “I hope that you will change that mindset. I plan on becoming scarier in the new year.”

Unfazed by her comment, Hyori scoffed, “Only your eyes are scary,” and gave a cute laugh.

MC Yoo Jae Suk then asked Hyori if there was a quality in Uhm Jung Hwa that she should fix. Humming in thought, Hyori answered, “I think unni tries to act cute.” The cast howled with laughter as Uhm Jung Hwa growled, “You’re going to die~”.

The phone call ended with Hyori chirping out, “I love you unni~!”

Source: allkpop

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire