2011-12-02

[NEWS] The real reason why Lee Hyori dates with Lee Sang Soon

Singer Lee Hyori, who recently admitted that she’s in a relationship, is drawing attention because of her old interview.

On November 30, SBS’s Midnight TV Entertainment aired the behind the scene story of Lee and singer/song-writer Lee Sang Soon’s relationship.

The show also aired the old interview that Lee gave in the past.

During the interview, Lee was asked about her ideal man type and she replied, “I like the person who makes me feel comfortable like a friend. I don’t like handsome men. I want my soul mate who can truly understands me.”

Her statement reminds people of her current boyfriend Lee Sang Soon.

Since they have mutual friends, they could become close friends easily. They are both interested in taking care of abandoned animalsand their common interests have affected their relationship a lot.

The couple has been dated at night around Lee Hyori’s neighborhood.

Source: Korea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire