2011-12-17

[NEWS] Lee Hyori tears up thinking of the abandoned dogs

Singer Lee Hyori teared up at the thought of the abandoned dogs.

On the December 17th episode of KBS ‘Freedom Declaration Saturday – Birth of a Family’, Lee Hyori met with A Pink and gave realistic advises on abandoned dogs.

Lee Hyori attended an animal protection event and said, “While I took a break for a year, I started to take interest in the people in need around us and animals. I started to see things I didn’t see when I was running fast and I thought I should be of help.”

Then Lee Hyori remembered the time she visited an animal shelter in the past and said, “It was winter and there were more rats than dogs at the shelter. I was so surprised by that and the dogs didn’t even have anything to block the wind in the cold weather living with one meal a day and I felt so sorry for them”, touching the hearts of those around her.

Lee Hyori continued, “When I saw them like that I thought maybe it is better to let them go comfortably” and stated to drop tears from her eyes. Lee Hyori could not hold her emotions at the sad reality of abandoned dogs.

Lastly, Lee Hyori revealed, “When I went to volunteer, I saw their eyes and the way they wag their tails and I thought I shouldn’t have thought that” earning applauses.

Source: Kpopfever

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire