2011-12-16

[NEWS] Lee Hyori donates all proceeds from calendar sales

Singer Lee Hyori will donate all proceeds from selling her 2012 calendars containing the pictorial that she took with her pet dog Soon Shim.

On December 16, Lee tweeted, “You feel sad when you see abandoned animals on TV and you want to help them, right? But you also feel sorry that you can’t help them because you have to go to work, study, and take care of children. You hope that someone will help them or take care of them. That’s why I made the Lee Hyori calendar!”

All proceeds will be go to build an animal care facility for abandoned animals. I will keep a close watch on the proceeds to make sure they do not slip away. Believe me! Let’s buy, Lee Hyori Calendar! Let’s help, abandoned animals! Do I look like a merchant?”

When we gave away movie tickets as a gift, over 1,000 people ordered in 10 minutes. But not many people are ordering right now. If it keeps going like this, I’m not going to hold any more events. If over 100,000 calendars sell I will make a public pledge. Are 100,000 calendars too much?”

Source: Korea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire