2011-11-19

[NEWS] Lee Hyori at Park Si Yeon’s wedding: Both are goddesses

Lee Hyori released her photo taken with Park Si Yeon.

On November 19, Lee tweeted, “Really pretty bride. She is so pretty today. But my manager’s hands shook, so the picture is…”

In the picture, Lee is sitting next to Park wearing a wedding dress and staying in the bride’s waiting room. As a fashionista at weddings, Lee’s beautiful face, which cannot be covered by her conservative clothes, is attracting attention.

Lee also got a laugh as she expressed her feeling ironically by commenting, “I’m on my way to Si Yeon’s wedding. I’m okay. Really okay. Hahaha. I’m not envious of her. I’m really not envious of her.”

Park held her wedding at Seoul Hyatt Hotel. She had a serious relationship with a businessman, the person she had rumors of her romance with, and finally got married with him. “I’ll try my best to make a good model of a happy family. Please be happy for me,” she said last month.

People responded: “Both the bride and the guest are super goddesses,” “I can see that she was conscious of a good example of a guest clothing,” “I hope Lee Hyori can also wear a wedding dress someday.”

Lee is currently taking the initiative in protecting abandoned animals.

Source: Korea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire