2011-10-07

[NEWS] Hyori makes another stand against fur coats

Singer Lee Hyori is using her clout as a much-loved celebrity to once again express a plea for animal rights. She previously made a public statement against a fur fashion show in May.

Hyori tweeted, “Everyone, I’m not sure if it’s because the weather’s getting colder, but the malls are full of fur coats. I wore them as well at one point thinking they looked cool. I figured out that being hugged by love is warmer than wearing an animal, and that it looks cooler as well.”

She continued, “Instead of buying an expensive fur coat, buy a light, warm jacket, and come with me to do some volunteer work. We can go and hug the abandoned animals all night, and then have a glass of soju. What do you think?”

Followers commented, “It always makes me feel good to see your warm heart”, “Good thinking Hyori, I’ll retweet this so more people can see it”, and “Using your star power for a great cause — so daebak.”

Source : allkpop

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire