2011-08-04

[ARTICLE] In Style "Beauty Talk" 08/2011

What comes in your mind when thinking about beauty?
BB cream is really what I'm thinking about right now, but because I'm dark skinned, I use Bala oil to look radiant and highlight my eyes with mascara.

You are tanned skin, what do you do to shine?
I'm using natural oils instead of body lotions. I'm extra sensitive skin, so I have to use special skin-care products or I can get a hives attack. So I buy aromatic oils in organic shops.

What about your face?
I don't use any wrinkle care product. From time to time, I just put water mist and natural warm.

Do you exercise for your health?
Everyday at home, I'm used to to a movement called "108 Movements of the Shaolin Temple". It takes an hour or two and you feel it on you body when you get a sore throat. An unbearable heat comes to your body which can upset you when you're doing it. But it's really helpfull for blood circulation.
Reads full article here:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire