2011-08-26

[NEWS] Lee Hyori returns to the innocence of her childhood, wearing a funny makeup on her face

At 7:44 p.m. on August 25, Lee Hyori tweeted a link to a photo with the comment: “As a child, I sneaked in my mom’s room and put her lipstick on my little lips. The memory still makes my heart flutter with thrill and amusement.

In the photo, she appears to return to the innocence of childhood, wearing a funny, colorful makeup on her face before a mirror along with her makeup artist. They seem to be fully absorbed in memories of their childhood, sharing a great time together.

People who saw the photo said: “You look great in the makeup.” “Isn’t it a pictorial?” “I also returned to my childhood memories.” “You look so cute.”

Source: Korea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire