2011-08-03

[NEWS] Eric says, “Will you marry me?” and Lee Hyo Ri replies, “Sounds good.”

On the 2nd, singer Lee Hyo Ri tweeted a picture of herself in the past with the comment “I found this while I was arranging my stuff. I was twenty. I look very innocent although I wasn’t, actually. Ha ha.

Lee Hyo Ri revealed another picture of herself in the past when she belonged in the group, Fin.K.L. Eric, who was in the group Shinhwa by the time Fin.K.L was actively working, left a comment, “I remember falling in love with you when I first saw the picture when I was young. Look at you, you’re all grown up!

Lee replied, “I know, we were rivals then. I want to see a picture of you in the past with highlights in your hair.

Eric commented, “Well, let’s not go too far,” leaving a picture of himself in the past with highlights in his hair. As this conversation was going on, fans posted, “You guys should marry!” Reading fans’ comment, Eric said, “Lee Hyo Ri, what do you think about this?” and Lee replied, “Sounds good” surprising fans.

Eric said, “It sounds good to me too, but I’m not courageous enough to challenge senior singer, Kim Dong Ryul. Well, it’s what usually happens to us. Ha ha.” Previously, there has been a rumor that Kim Dong Ryul and Lee Hyo Ri were getting married.

Netizens comment: “You guys should marry each other! You’ll make a great couple.” “I object.” “Your ideal type changes a lot.” “How about making an album together?

Source: Korea + Twitter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire